Our educational objectives
Our principle is to function as a grammar school which gives complex high-quality education to its students and helps them to develop a well-balanced personality. We believe that the structure of the school and the subjects we offer to study here, give the opportunities to our students to improve their skills and to achieve their goals.
- Thorough academic knowledge: Our basic courses give the students the foundation for a general knowledge in every field of interest. The advanced courses give a higher level of education for those who would like to get a thorough academic knowledge necessary for getting into university and successfully finishing their university studies.
- High-level language proficiency: we would like to enable our students to use the languages and to leave our institution with knowledge of languages which can help them to achieve their aims in their future career and life. The high number of language lessons in the first school year makes it possible to take two language exams (a B2 and even a C1 level exam).This makes it easier to be admitted into universities and ensures fulfilling the requirements from languages to get a university degree. Combined with professional expertise it gives better prospects to our students in the world of employment.
- Up-to-date knowledge of IT: All our students can get prepared for their final exams in information technology during their secondary school education. Those who achieve the best grades at the exam will get an ECDL certificate as well. This qualification can be essential when it comes to being employed in Hungary or abroad.
- Developing art skills: One of the most important factors in developing the personality and the way of thinking is to use the different parts of the brain to the relatively same extent, so we consider it important to pay attention and give enough time to the development of art skills. Our school offers several opportunities to practise these skills during lessons and in the form of after-school activities.
- Developing those skills and establishing those working methods which are essential in our daily routine: We would like our students to learn skills, qualities and methods which will be very useful for them during their studies in higher education and which they can use to their advantage in the world of employment.